FREE WATER ANALYSIS
Florida Residential & Commercial Water Testing
Be confident your water is free of all contaminants, even after the water treatment facilities have “cleaned” your water!
Call TODAY at 239-214-0261 OR, fill out the form on this page to schedule your water test!
Bacteria and lead testing at our labs, FHA/VA loan water testing, certify a well, and well testing…
Call Now 239-424-8444
Experts say that water should be tested every year for harmful chemicals, bacteria, and lead.
If you suspect you may have trouble with your water, Crystal Clear Water will come to your home and perform a simple water test to check for the following: sulfur, iron, hardness, tannins, nitrates, and pH. These tests help determine what alterations need to be made to your existing water system or which water system will be best suited for your home.
Although Crystal Clear Water performs a water test, we highly advise our customers to have a sample of their water sent to one of our labs to test for bacteria and lead. We often hear the question, “Is my water safe?” We cannot give you an answer unless it has been sent to our lab and tested. This test is also suitable for FHA/VA loans. Testing more than once a year may be warranted in special situations…
There are unexplained illnesses in the family.
Your neighbors find a dangerous contaminant in their water.
You note a change in water taste, odor, color or clarity.
There is a spill of chemicals or fuels into or near your well.
When you replace or repair any part of your well system.
Want it all?
The Complete Water Test covers all of the following:
Bacteria (Total Coliform, E Coli)
Experts say that water should be tested every year for harmful chemicals, bacteria & lead.
Bacteria & Lead Testing at our Labs
FHA/VA Loan Water Testing
Certify a Well
What to test for…
1. If family members or house guests have recurrent incidents of gastrointestinal illness: Test for Coliform bacteria, nitrate, and sulfate.
2. If household plumbing contains lead pipes, fittings, or solder joints: Test for pH, corrosion index, lead, copper, cadmium, and zinc.
3. If you are buying a home and wish to assess the safety and quality of the existing water supply: Test for coliform bacteria, nitrate, lead, iron, hardness, pH, sulfate, total dissolved solids (TDS), corrosion index, and other parameters depending on proximity to potential sources of contamination.
4. If a water softener is needed to treat hard water: Test for iron and manganese, which decrease the efficiency of action exchange softeners, before purchase and installation.
5. If you wish to monitor the efficiency and performance of home water treatment equipment: Test for the specific water problem being treated upon installation, at regular intervals after installation, and if water quality changes.
6. If water stains plumbing fixtures and laundry: Test for iron, manganate, and copper.
7. If water has an objectionable taste or smell: Test for hydrogen sulfide, pH, corrosion index, copper, lead, iron, zinc, sodium, chloride, and TDS.
8. If water appears cloudy, frothy, or colored: Test for color, turbidity, and detergents.
9. If pipes or plumbing show signs of corrosion: Test for corrosion index, PS, lead, iron, manganese, copper, and zinc.
10. If water leaves scaly residues and soap scum and decreases the cleaning action of soaps and detergents: Test for hardness.
11. If water supply equipment (pump, chlorinators, etc.) wear rapidly: Test for pH, corrosion index.